MLBTR is publishing Offseason Outlooks for all 30 teams. Click here to read the other entries in this series.
The Diamondbacks feature quite a few roster chameleons, giving the team plenty of options this winter as it seeks to pursue immediate competitiveness without muddying the long-term outlook.
- Ketel Marte: $21MM through 2022 (including buyouts of 2023-24 options)
- Yasmany Tomas: $17MM through 2020
- Eduardo Escobar: $14.5MM through 2021
- Mike Leake: $6MM through 2020 (Cardinals & Mariners pay remainder of contract, including $9MM of salary and $5MM buyout of 2021 option)
- Merrill Kelly: $3.5MM through 2020 (including buyout of 2021 option)
- Diamondbacks also owe $20.667MM of salary to Zack Greinke through 2021
- Taijuan Walker – $5.025MM
- David Peralta – $8.8MM
- Steven Souza Jr. – $4.125MM
- Nick Ahmed – $7.0MM
- Jake Lamb – $5.0MM
- Caleb Joseph – $1.2MM
- Andrew Chafin …