MLBTR is publishing Offseason Outlooks for all 30 teams. Click here to read the other entries in this series.
With a new manager and general manager in the fold, the Giants head into the post-Bruce Bochy era as perhaps a dark horse for some significant offseason business.
- Evan Longoria, 3B: $58MM through 2022 (includes $5MM buyout of $13MM club option for 2023)
- Johnny Cueto, SP: $49MM through 2021 (includes $5MM buyout of $22MM club option for 2022)
- Buster Posey, C: $45.8MM through 2021 (includes $3MM buyout of $22MM club option for 2022)
- Brandon Belt, 1B: $32MM through 2021
- Brandon Crawford, SS: $30MM through 2021
- Jeff Samardzija, SP: $19.5MM through 2020
- Tony Watson, RP: $2.5MM through 2020 (exercised player option)
Arbitration-Eligible Players (projections via MLBTR contributor Matt Swartz)
- Kevin Pillar – $9.7MM
- Tyler Anderson – $2.625MM
- Donovan Solano – $1.2MM
- Alex Dickerson – $1.2MM
- Joey Rickard – $1.1MM
- Wandy Peralta – $800K