MLBTR is publishing Offseason Outlooks for all 30 teams. Click here to read the other entries in this series.
Having completed a three-season rebuilding period, the White Sox must make significant additions and field a competitive team in 2020. With the Yasmani Grandal signing, they’ve already got a strong early start.
- Yasmani Grandal, C: $73MM through 2023
- Jose Abreu, 1B: $17.8MM through 2020.
- Kelvin Herrera, RP: $9.5MM through 2020. Includes club option for 2021.
- Eloy Jimenez, LF: $37MM through 2024. Includes club options for 2025 and ’26.
- Tim Anderson, SS: $21.75MM through 2022. Includes club options for 2023 and ’24.
- Alex Colome, RP – $10.3MM
- James McCann, C – $4.9MM
- Leury Garcia, OF – $4.0MM
- Carlos Rodon, SP – $4.5MM
- Evan Marshall, RP – $1.3MM
- Non-tender candidates: Yolmer Sanchez (outrighted)